The required coroner's permit to cremate is an additional $50.00, certified copies of the death certificate are additional and vary with the distrcit in which the person passes away. This fee is not marked up by the funeral home.
WHY IS YOUR PRICE SO MUCH LOWER THAN YOUR COMPETITORS?
We realize this question comes up a lot. Why does the other funeral home in town charge nearly 3 times as much for a direct cremation? Why on earth do people pay that much? We don't have an answer to that, but we can tell you why we charge a fair and reasonable price.
1. It all comes down to cost control and business structure. We have worked very hard to keep our business costs efficient so that we can pass the savings on to you.
2. We don't have a large fleet of ultra-expensive cars and SUV's that are only used occasionally. We have only what we need to provide quality services. This saves us on car payments, fuel, insurance and maintenance.
3. We don't have a large staff that requires a large payroll. We have staffed our funeral home with two licensed funeral directors, one of whom is the owner. Each works full time and we have a small support staff who work part time. The owner, not a paid receptionist, answers the phone 24/7.
4. We only have one location, rather than multiple locations that require mortgage payments, insurance and constant upkeep.
5. Charging affordable, fair prices is paramount to providing services with dignity and respect.